- 1 Lb. Salmon Filet
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 Cup Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
- Rinse your salmon filet and then dry with paper towels.
- Butter your baking tray.
- Put your salmon filet in the tray and pour 1/2 cup Tabañero Original Hot Sauce on top, making sure it covers the entire salmon filet. Spread hot sauce with fingers if needed.
- Let salmon marinate for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and bake salmon for 18 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, cut salmon into 2-inch sections, and serve.