- 1 pound new potatoes, sliced thick
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon grated Myzithra cheese (you can substitute Parmesan if you want)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tablespoon of Tabanero Hot sauce (or more if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a baking dish, add the potatoes, sprinkle with pepper, celery salt.
- Pour the olive oil over the potatoes and stir.
- Add the Tabanero sauce and mix again.
- Top with the grated cheese
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Great at room temperature too
3 PP per serving
Nosh My Way