Featuring: Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min. || Cook Time: 3 hours & 40 min. || Difficulty: Easy
Juicy, spicy, and oh so tender, these crock pot buffalo wings are a real treat. Slow cooked to maintain moist and tender chicken, then crisped in the oven for a bit of crunch and to seal in all those succulent juices.
- 1 8oz. Bottle Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
- 3 Lbs. Chicken Wings (About 30 Small Wings)
- 4 Tbsp. Light Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, Tabañero Original Hot Sauce, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-high heat.
- Bring the sauce mixture to a simmer before turning the heat down to low, and allow it to cook for about 5-8 more minutes.
- Place the chicken wings in a crockpot, then pour the hot sauce mixture over the wings.
- Cook in the crockpot on high for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Mist the foil with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Remove the wings from the crockpot and spread them evenly onto the baking sheet. Keep the cooking sauce in the crockpot for later.
- Place the wings in the oven and allow them to cook until browned and crispy, about 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and water in a very small bowl and stir it into the remaining sauce in the crockpot until the sauce begins to thicken a bit.
- Remove the wings from the oven and pour the thickened sauce mixture over them. Serve & enjoy!