Featuring: Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce
Prep Time: 30 min. || Cook Time: 15-20 min. || Difficulty: Easy
- 12 Whole Chicken Wings (no tips)
- 1-2 Cans/Bottles of Beer (Your Choice)
- 1-2 Cups Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce
- 1-2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Marinate the wings in your favorite beer for about 30 minutes.
- Mix Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce with your favorite BBQ Sauce and preheat the grill.
- Coat the wings with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Place the wings on the grill and allow them to cook for approximately 6 minutes on each side.
- Baste the wings with the Tabañero/BBQ sauce mixture and cook for another 1-2 minutes on each side.
- The wings will be done when the internal temperature hits 160-165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the wings off the grill, add another splash of Tabañero, & chow down!