Featuring Tabañero Extra-Hot Sauce, this steak recipe is both fiery and flavorful!
- 1 (16 oz.) Ribeye Steak
- 1 Cup Tabañero Extra-Hot Sauce
- ½ Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Stick (4 oz.) Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
- 1 tsp. Salt
- To Make the Marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk together the Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce, soy sauce, ¼ cup vegetable oil, chopped garlic, and 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Place the steak in a large zip-locking plastic bag and pour in half of the marinade. Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill or broiler to high (450°F).
- Remove the steak from the marinade, pat dry, and grill it to desired doneness; about 5-6 minutes per side for medium rare (internal temperature of 125°-130°F).
- Remove the steak from the grill or broiler and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the steak over sunny side up eggs and top with even more Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce. Enjoy!