Tabañero Candied Bacon is a crowd-pleaser for meat fans who love sweet heat!
- ½ Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 8 oz. Tabañero Extra-Hot Hot Sauce
- 20 Slices of Thick-Cut Bacon
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Arrange the bacon strips flat on the foil-lined pans. Spread Tabañero Extra-Hot Hot Sauce over the bacon, then cover it with light brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until caramelized and almost crisp. Then transfer the bacon to a rack to cool completely (TIP: put a piece of foil under the cooling rack for easier clean-up). Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!