This easy burger recipe is bursting with the delicious flavors of hot sauce, bacon, brie cheese, red onion, and ground turkey.
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Turkey
- 3 Tbsp. Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Tabañero Hot Sauce
- 1 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese, Rind Removed and Cut into Stripes
- 8 Slices of Bacon, Cooked Until Crispy
- 3/4 Cup Arugula
- 4 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 4 Potato Buns
- In a large bowl, add the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, Tabañero Hot Sauce, salt, and black pepper. Using your hands, combine the ingredients together while being careful not to over mix.
- Divide the beef mixture into 4 even sections and shape each section into a patty.
- On a grill or in a large pan on your stove top, cook the patties over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the brie cheese on top of the burgers, then cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the burgers are cooked through and the cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat oil in a small skillet. Sauté the red onion for about 5 minutes until they’re softened, then remove from heat.
- Time to assemble the burgers! Spread the mayonnaise evenly among the potato buns. Add the burger patties, then top with some additional Tabañero Hot Sauce, bacon slices, red onion, and arugula. Top with the other half of the bun. Enjoy!