Makes 1 8×8 pan | Preparation: Line pan with parchment or wax paper with a one-inch overhang on each side.
- 1 bag of extra large marshmallows
- 8 0z semi – sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup fireball whiskey
- 1 pound of Apple smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz of Caramel
- 6 oz of Tabanero
1. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl above simmering water. Heat on low until chocolate is melted. Pour half of melted chocolate into parchment-lined pan. Then using a spatula, spread chocolate until smooth. Transfer pan to freezer to chill for about 5 minutes or until melted chocolate becomes solid.
2. Cook one pound of apple smoked bacon let cool. Once cooled crumble into pieces and set aside.
3. Combine 1 bag of marshmellows with 6 oz of Tabanero in a large saucepan and heat until marshmallows begin to melt and form web-like strands when stirred. Add ¼ cup of fireball whiskey and mix in as best as you can.
4. Spread marshmallow mixture over solid chocolate layer and let cool.
5. Pour caramel on top of marshmallow layer. Then, using spatula, spread caramel until smooth. Sprinkle and gently press bacon crumble into caramel, Return fully assembled bark to refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes or until bark becomes solid. Cut or break into chunks, serve & enjoy!