- 3 lbs of chicken breasts
- Gallon jug of Tabanero Hot Sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Queso Fresco
- Slivered Red onion
- Sour Cream (Mixed with Tabanero)
- Guacamole - optional
- Slice chicken breasts in half.
- Place raw chicken in cooking pan.
- Pour Tabanero hot sauce on into cooking pan so the chicken breasts are fully covered. Sprinkle salt & pepper and mix well.
- Make sure chicken is thoroughly covered in Tabanero and cook uncovered at 300 degrees for 60 minutes or until Internal temp hits 160-165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove from oven, chop chicken fine and place back into the cooking pan (When removing chicken to chop, do not pour out Tabanero & chicken juice) which still has Tabanero & juice.
- Cook for another 20 minutes (Try to get top layer slightly crispy).
- Slightly Grill tortillas
- Add the baked Tabanero chicken
- Add Slivered Red onions
- Add Queso Fresco
- Top with Tabanero Sour Cream
- Garnish with Cilantro & a lime wedge
- Top with guacamole if desired and serve