Whether you’re an avid Tik Tok user or only occasionally scroll through your Instagram feed, you’ve probably seen the infamous pasta dish that quickly took the social media world by storm. Obviously, we had to get in on the pasta-inspired fun, so we developed this must-try recipe with a Tabañero twist. Made with juicy chicken breast, creamy cheese, and the perfect amount of spice, this pasta dish is totally Tik Tok-approved.
Tabañero “Tik Tok” Pasta
Makes 4 servings
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Original or Extra-Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp of Blackening Seasoning
- 12oz Farfalle
- 8oz block Queso Fresco
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cut bell peppers and yellow onion into slices. Dice garlic, set aside.
- Add peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and chicken to a 9x13 casserole dish. Clear a space in the center of the dish and add the queso fresco.
- Drizzle the olive oil and Blackening seasoning over the cheese, peppers, onions, and chicken. Toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove from the oven, shred the chicken, and set aside.
- While the vegetables and chicken are cooking, cook farfalle according to the instructions on the box.
- Strain the pasta and add pasta to chicken, vegetables and cheese. Stir together until well combined.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve!
Tabañero hot sauces and spice blends bring the perfect balance of heat and flavor to every meal. We use a combination of carrots, onions, garlic, key lime juice, red habanero peppers, scorpion peppers, and agave nectar in our unique hot sauces to offer a flavor that takes every dish up a notch. Plus, Tabañero seasonings give your meats and veggies a little something-something that you just can’t get enough of. Shop our selection of hot sauces, or check out our spice blends and bloody mary mix today!