- 10 Jalapeño Peppers (approximately)
- 2 Tablespoons Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
- (1) 8-ounce Block of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 12 Slices of Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- Combine ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon of Tabañero Original Hot Sauce. Combine well and set aside in the fridge for when the poppers are finished.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of Tabañero Original Hot Sauce, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each of the jalapeño-halves with the cheese mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise, then wrap each of the pepper-halves with a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
- Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle light brown sugar evenly on top of the poppers and return to the oven. Continue to cook for about 7-10 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately with Tabañero ranch dipping sauce.