- Start preparing the filling by adding oil to a saute pan, on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for about 8 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onions. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add ginger and garlic. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos. Stir to coat the chicken mixture and cook for about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Scoop filling onto the lettuce cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, coconut aminos, and Tabañero hot sauce. Drizzle sauce on top of lettuce wraps.