1 can of sliced pineapple
8 oz pineapple juice
8 cloves spice
1 2 lb bag of brown sugar
1 8 oz bottle of Tabañero Spicy Agave sauce
1 tsp cinnamon
- Unpackage your hams, skewer them together, and place in you roasting pan.
- Open your can of sliced pineapple and separate the pineapple from the juice.
- Pour the pineapple juice over your skewered ham, then drizzle 4oz of Tabañero's Spicy Agave sauce on top of the ham.
- Pour the remaining pineapple juice into the bottom of the pan.
- Place 2 cloves in each corner of the pan and add pineapple rings on top.
- Pack half of the bag of brown sugar on top of the pineapple, covering the ham.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes.
- Start making your glaze while the ham is cooking by adding the remaining half bag of brown sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in another 4oz of Tabañero Spicy Agave sauce into the mixing bowl and add 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Stir until combined and smooth.
- Once the ham is done, take it out of the oven and move the pineapple rings on top into the juice.
- Spoon juices at the bottom of the pan over the ham to moisten.
- Cover the ham in your glaze and use a torch to melt and char it.
- Add your pineapple rings back on top for presentation and serve hot!