- ½ lb medium shrimp, thawed and peeled
- Olive oil
- Tabañero Street Taco seasoning
- 8 oz cole slaw
- 4 oz pico de gallo
- ½ cup corn
- 2 large avocados
- Roasted garlic aioli
- Tabañero Sriracha Honey
- 4 flour tortillas
- First things first – prep your shrimp! If frozen, run your shrimp under cool water until thawed. Then peel them and remove the tails.
- Add your shrimp to a skillet along with olive oil and the Street Taco seasoning. Then cook over medium-high heat, flipping and stirring them occasionally, until the shrimp are pink. About 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While the shrimp cools, start prepping your toppings. The beauty of tacos is that you can add whatever you like on top, but we always like to include a spoonful of cole slaw, pico de gallo, corn, and avocado slices on our shrimp tacos.
- Mix together the garlic aioli and Sriracha Honey for the finishing touch.
- Warm up your tortillas by either wrapping them in foil and placing them in a 375°F oven while you prep your ingredients or by putting them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Once your tortillas are nice and toasty, start assembling your tacos as desired.
- Finally, top with the Sriracha Honey aioli mixture and serve immediately!