- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken (Rotisserie chicken is also a great option!)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Original Tabañero hot sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a nonstick pan, combine your chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and Tabañero Original hot sauce.
- Cook and stir over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the cheeses are melted. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Unroll your tubes of crescent dough and separate them into 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of each triangle and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of blue cheese.
- Gather the corners of the dough over the filling and close at the top. Pinch seams to create a seal at the edges. Some of the filling may not be completely enclosed, but that's okay!
- Place these on ungreased baking sheets, leaving some room between each stuffed crescent roll.
- Bake for about 9-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, and enjoy the game!