- 24 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Tabañero Extra Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Slice the jalapeños in half, lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, Tabañero Extra Hot sauce, and chives.
- In a separate bowl, combine your bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Fill the sliced jalapeños with the cheese mixture and top with bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 18-22 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!