- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, divided and melted separately
- 29 oz can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 4 oz Tabañero Peach Bourbon hot sauce
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Spring of mint
- Chocolate bar for shaving, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix the flour, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle about one-third of the flour mixture on the bottom of a 9” x 9” baking dish. The flour mixture will slightly mix with the syrup of the peaches while baking, thickening it up a bit.
- Add the peaches with their juice to the dish. If you like your cobbler on the dry side don’t add all of the liquid.
- Pour 4 oz of Tabañero Peach Bourbon hot sauce over the top of the peaches.
- Sprinkle the top of the peaches with the remaining sugar and flour mixture, then add the remaining 2 tablespoons of brown sugar on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup of melted butter on top of the batter. There will be a lot of liquid and it will look wet. Don’t worry, the flour mixture will soak up the liquid.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly. Let the cobbler sit for at least five minutes before serving.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!