- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9”x13” pan and set aside.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package using minimum cook time. Drain well. Pour noodles into prepared 9”x13” pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes. Once the sauce starts to thicken, reduce heat to low, and whisk in shredded cheese and Tabañero Extra Hot Sauce. Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour cheese sauce over noodles in prepared 9”x13” pan and stir to coat. Add breadcrumbs on top if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve hot!