Picture this: Three bell peppers, as colorful as a summer sunset, are joined by the zing of half a red onion, the crunch of baby cucumbers, and the tangy twist of pepperoncini. A sprinkle of garlic powder, a dash of paprika, and a liberal shower of freshly cracked black pepper take things from ordinary to extraordinary. Then a tantalizing blend of oil and vinegar ties all the elements together. Finally, the star of the show: Tabañero Curry Habanero hot sauce! It’s a delightful rendezvous of sweet, spicy, and oh-so-savory notes that awaken your taste buds with a party on your palate.
- 3 bell peppers
- ½ red onion
- 1 cup of baby cucumbers
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp freshly cracked pepper
- ½ cup oil and vinegar dressing
- ½ cup Tabañero Curry Habanero hot sauce
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Start by chopping up all of your veggies to your desired size. This includes the bell peppers, red onion, baby cucumbers, and pepperoncini.
- After prepping your veggies, add them all to a large bowl. Top with garlic powder, paprika, and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Now it’s time for the sauces! Pour in a generous amount of the oil and vinegar dressing and Tabañero Curry Habanero hot sauce.
- Toss to combine, and then cover with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Enjoy with chips, over rice, or a bed of lettuce!