This guilt-free dish doesn’t skimp on flavor and can be ready in less than 15 minutes! Made with colorful, fresh ingredients, this simple dip is taken up a notch with a touch of our Spicy Agave sauce. Perfect for any occasion, this vegan and gluten-free recipe is sure to satisfy any guest at your picnic table.
- 1 15oz can of corn, drained
- 1 15oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can of black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Tabañero Spicy Agave sauce
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, Spicy Agave sauce, juice of one lime, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Dice tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño and bell pepper.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, bell pepper, corn, black beans, and black eyed peas to the bowl and toss until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite chips!