- Large pizza naan bread crust
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Peeled garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese
- 2 sprigs of basil
- Dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz Tabañero Curry Habanero sauce
- Coat and brush your large naan bread with Tabañero's Curry Habanero sauce from edge to edge.
- Dice your garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. Spread out all those ingredients across the flatbread.
- Place small dollops of goat cheese throughout your flatbread.
- Put your mozzarella/provolone blend on top and sprinkle on your oregano.
- Bake on the center rack of your oven at 400° F for 8 minutes.
- Once the 8 minutes is up, switch your oven to broil and cook for 1 more minute. Keep a close eye on it and watch for the cheese to melt fully.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven, place it on a cutting board, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Slice and serve hot!