- Cut chicken into bite-size cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet and turn onto med/high heat. Cook chicken for about 4 minutes until just cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set it aside for later.
- Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Make the sauce by adding the pineapple juice, coconut aminos, lime juice, Tabañero Spicy Agave hot sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In the skillet, reduce heat to medium and add 1 tbsp oil. Add red onion, green onion, bell peppers, and jalapeño peppers. Sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken back into the pan, along with the pineapple chunks. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet. In a small bowl, add the arrowroot starch and water. Whisk to combine, then add that to the skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.