- ½ lb. very thick cut Applewood smoked bacon
- ½ lb. spicy chorizo sausage
- 1.5 cups Tabanero Agave Sweet & Spicy Hot Sauce
- ¼ c chives, sliced thin
- 36 skewers
2. Cut bacon and sausage into 1 inch pieces and place in separate pans large enough to place flat and cook evenly in the oven.
3. Place in the oven and cook until crispy on both sides, turning as necessary and drain extra oil, approximately 15-20 minutes.
4. Once cooked, pour Tabañero Agave Sweet & Spicy Hot Sauce over the meats. Return to the oven and cook until glazed
5. To serve, carefully skewer each piece of meat and garnish with chives