- 2 (48 oz) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon anilla extract
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 oz Tabañero Spicy Agave
For the topping:
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Drain the sweet potatoes or yams and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter put in the bowl and 1.5 cups of brown sugar to the bowl.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla, 4 oz Tabañero Spicy Agave sauce, 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Mash and mix until you get a smooth and chunky consistency. Put in a greased baking pan and smooth until even.
- Drizzle some more Spicy Agave sauce on top and bake covered at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- For the topping, put 1 cup of chopped pecans, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, and 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, and mix them together.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter and 4 tbsp of Spicy Agave sauce. Mix well until no white flour is visible.
- Take your casserole out of the oven and uncover it. Add your streusel topping evenly across the top of the casserole.
- Put back in 400° F oven uncovered for approximately 15 more minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve hot!