Never choose between a drink and an appetizer again. A wow-worthy cocktail, the Mother-of-All Michelada has everything you could ever want: refreshing Mexican beer, kicks of citrus and spice, and enough shrimp to go around (the rim of your glass, at least). Seriously, this Michelada is a luxury Mexican vacation in a margarita glass, so take a sip, pop a shrimp, and soak it in. 🏖
- 12 oz Mexican beer
- 12 oz tomato juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
For the rim of the glass:
- 6 shrimp, peeled and deveined, then sauteed in Tabañero Chile Lime Seasoning, for garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tabañero Chile Lime Seasoning
- 1 tbsp coarse salt
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Celery sticks with leaves, for garnish
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced, for garnish
- Begin by sprinkling Tabañero Chile Lime Seasoning on raw shrimp. Add olive oil to a hot skillet, and add in seasoned shrimp. Saute the shrimp for 1-2 minutes a side, just until pink and fully cooked through.
- Prepare the rim of the glass. First, combine coarse salt and Tabañero Chile Lime Seasoning in a shallow plate. Rub the rims of the glasses with the lime wedges. Dip the rim of the glasses into the spicy salt mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Tabañero Original Hot Sauce, and lime juice. Mix well, then pour into two glasses.
- Add the beer, evenly divided, to the glasses, and mix again.
- Garnish with shrimp, celery, and jalapeño pepper, as desired. Enjoy!