- 2 small heads cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup queso blanco
- 4oz Tabañero Sweet & Spicy hot sauce
- 2 large avocados
- ½ cup corn
- 4 oz pico de gallo
- 4 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400° F while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Chop up cauliflower heads into bite-sized pieces. Smaller pieces will roast quicker!
- Add the cauliflower to a mixing bowl along with Tabañero Sweet & Spicy hot sauce and toss to combine.
- Move the cauliflower to 2 large baking sheets and roast on the bottom rack of your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or in the oven directly on the still-warm oven racks.
- In your warm tortillas, add your roasted cauliflower, avocado slices, corn, pico de gallo, and queso blanco on top.
- Drizzle with some more Sweet & Spicy hot sauce for some extra sweet heat, and serve hot!