20 to 30 minutes
1 to 2
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Tabañero Original hot sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages ramen noodles, the seasoning packets discarded
- 2 breakfast sausage links
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
2. STIR in the flour until it begins to brown. Add the chicken stock and milk, stirring until there are no more clumps. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. SPRINKLE in the shredded cheese while stirring. Once the cheese has melted, add the Tabañero Original hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. BOIL a pot of water. Add the eggs and cook for 5 minutes. Take the eggs out of the water and remove the shells. Set aside.
5. COOK the noodles as the package directs, making sure not to overcook. Set aside.
6. REMOVE the breakfast sausages from their casings and roll the meat into four small meatballs. Fry them in a pan until they are browned on all sides. Set aside.
7. DIVIDE the noodles and broth into two bowls. Top with green onions, chopped bacon, two meatballs, and an egg.