Prep Time: 10 min. || Cook Time: 30 min. || Difficulty: Easy
- 12 Whole Chicken Wings (No Tips)
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Tabañero Original Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 3-4 Cups Canola Oil
- Blue Cheese Dressing (For Dipping)
- Before you begin, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat canola oil in a heavy pot to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add half of the chicken wings to the oil and fry until they are golden brown and fully cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oil and drain them on paper towels.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the other half of your wings.
- In a saucepan, heat butter, honey, and garlic over medium-low heat.
- Add Tabañero Original Hot Sauce and let it bubble up before turning off the heat.
- Place the wings in an ovenproof dish and pour the hot sauce over them.
- Toss the wings in the sauce to coat them evenly, then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Blue Cheese dressing and enjoy!