Dealing with a hangover in the summertime can be brutal. In Summer 2017’s heat...the struggle to recover is even MORE brutal! If you’ve been having a hard time lasting in this blazing heat, don’t worry we have an idea that is cooling for your body + spicylicious to your taste buds!
Spicy Bloody Mary Ice Pops!
- 3 oz. Vodka (Or Tequila for a Bloody Maria)
- 1 Cup Tomato Juice
- 1 Juiced Lemon
- 2 Dashes of Tabañero Original Hot Sauce (or more if extra spicy is desired)
- 1 Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Celery Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Celery Stick for Garnish
- 1 Slivered Jalapeño for Garnish
- Whisk vodka (or tequila), tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabañero Original Hot Sauce, celery salt, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour into ice pop molds or 3 oz. Dixie cups.
- Optional, if you are using 3 oz. Dixie cups, freeze for 20 minutes, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze for two more hours.
- Serve with garnishes such as celery stalks or an extra shot of liquor :D
Ready to serve! Enjoy ;)