Dealing with a hangover in the summertime can be brutal. In Summer 2017’s heat...the struggle to recover is even MORE brutal! If you’ve been having a hard time lasting in this blazing heat, don’t worry we have an idea that is cooling for your body + spicylicious to your taste buds!
Spicy Bloody Mary Ice Pops!
- 3 oz. vodka (Or Tequila for Bloody Maria)
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 juiced lemon
- 2 dashes of Tabanero sauce (more if extra spicy is desired)
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 celery stick for garnish
- 1 slivered jalapeño for garnish
- Whisk vodka (or tequila), tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabañero sauce, celery salt, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour into ice pop molds or 3oz dixie cups.
- Optional, if you are using 3oz dixie cups: Freeze for 20 minutes. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for two more hours.
- Serve with garnishes such as celery stalks or an extra shot of liquor :D
Ready to serve! Enjoy ;)